Wednesday, January 21, 2009

kerana teman


Evrybody needs frens

People whom I cn communicate wif

But who cn I concder as frens?

Frens whom I spend tme at da stall???

Frens whom I work wif???

Frens whom I hang out wif??

Skul frens/my childhood frens??

There is no prejudice.. no different.. n no competition

Until 1 day when I open up my eyes n relies that

The world is not as it seems..

I hv somethgs in common

It does not matter if we don’t agree on things, if we don’t know each other

I hv to accept da risk as frenship is 1 journey

Which is full of uncertainties..

I cont. da journey in my own search for frens n companies

to fill da emptiness w/o realizing that they r right in front of me

Waitg for  we find each other

Only time cn tell da direction of a frenship

Like written in letters from frens near n far

I move from one place to another bring along sweet memories

N hopes which I want to share

Like a speak of dust blowing in da wind..

I search for certainties n direction for my future

Whether I like it @ not I hv to make own choice

N face all the obstacles in continuing dis inevitable journey

A journey which will take me to a new place n which will take me home..

Restricted, controlled n trapped

I look for ways to escape from da crisis n problems which follow me

Wherever I go..

In da end, space makes me careless n forgetful

Forcing me to think, burden me n free me, suffocate n stifle me..

Smtimes I forgt that I should not talk just for da same of talkg

I should not listen jus for da sake of listening..

But I’m actually looking for a solution

Looking for a compromise

I express myself, my feelings, my wishes to be understood..

I need sumbody to understand my troubles

So I keep on searching wif high hope

The person whom I have lost..

w/o realizing it, I actually found someone to fill da emptiness

n sumone whom I cn confide in..

when my world breaks down

I learn to pick myself up

I eat drink n waste our tme as I normally do

w/o relising that things r changing around me..

whatever I do, I must do properly

if I want to make a good drink; sugar, water n milk must be added accordingly

when I want to prepare a dish, I must hv all da ingredients

I must know how to control da fire n da ingredients must be accurate

not more not less, so that it turns into a delicious meal

as evry mistake I make cn affect a lot of things

its da same thing in a relationship

everything must be in order

there must be desire n wish then da relationship will work

n in a friendship there must be compatibility n sincerity

then the friendship will last

n in getting to know each other

there must be patience n understanding

finally when I meet n get to know each other

when I was going in da same direction

only time cn determine the flow of our friendship…

waiting w/o an end to the point

where we keep asking ourselves ‘when?’ or ‘till when?’

but no matter how tedious n tiring it is to wait

I’m forced to

it is like an occupation

or a field that returns no profit

but sumtimes the wait is worth the while

when my frens r by my side…

we are born as I or ME

but I spend out time looking for frens, mates, for my gang

looking for frens who I cn relate to

looking for my soul amtes

looking for ‘me’ to be ‘us’…

when everything is out of our control

what can I do?

Other than to wait n to hope

What cn I do?

Just wait n watch..

When I realize that da world I build is either fragile

Or is breaking down

I try as much as I can to stay strong

As that is da only thing which I cn do…

I know the journey to make us grow up

Is not an easy one

The relationship is getting more difficult

The body which work hard is getting very tired

The heart which, I hope will soften, hardened even more

N da loneliness in my heart makes me want to achieve happiness n perfection

I was aware n know

That I must be brave to free myself

Brave enough to forget my previous memories

N to look for serenity

But I have to go through my life 1 step at a time

N face da burden that come my way

I can only prepare myself n wait for da opportunities n

Seize back what I have lost …........

Luahan by??

Husnamohamed..881007015938

20jan09,0833pm..


0 comments: